How Wivey Cares
Wivey Cares is proving to be a really valuable networking resource not only in sourcing support for some of my clients, but also as a means of offering volunteering opportunities.
There are growing numbers of people across all ages experiencing social isolation, loneliness and the need for more care and support than they can access, or afford.
Examples may be
- Elderly people, including those with memory problems
- People with serious and/or chronic health problems
- Those with post hospital discharge needs
- Carers and single parents wanting support
- People with mental health, drug and alcohol issues
Please contact us and tell us about your needs. You can use the contact form below, email us or telephone 07508 331661.
We also accept referrals from other services, for example:
- Village Agent, Cat Sweatman
- Lister House Surgery, Lyn Harvey
- Social Services
- Hospital discharge teams etc
Wivey Cares provides the opportunity for Wiveliscombe and the Ten Parishes to work together as a Community and provide individuals in need with a reliable, efficient and quality response.